Sunday 20 October 2013

something to share :)

Assalamualaikum
in my previous post, i talked about my routine on every sunday
CAR BOOT SALE

so far, i have been for car boot sale for nearly six weeks

in that case
i want to share with you guys how my weekends look like



this is basically my very first time
at Kota Damansara


the following week, i shifted to AU Keramat car boot sale
i have met many people from different background

automatically, it acts as a steeping stone for me as a business student 
to be exposed in a real business world
and deal with people across state and countries

good therapy for me on weekends 
at the same time i can earn extra money for my studies




its all about networking
bonding
meeting people
dealing with customer
people that come from various background
suppliers
wholesalers
retailers
you named it

and i love this kind of activity

till then,
nadiafathin

No comments:

Post a Comment